What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Discover how to scientifically regrow your hair, proven up to 97% accuracy using 100% safe, natural and effective methods that are PROVEN TO WORK!
- Carry out the three exercises designed to get the blood pumping to the right areas
- Learn a simple gravity trick exercise that increases hair growth by over 260%
- Find out which foods not only slow down but reverse the hair loss
- Learn the 4 must have food types to maximize growth of your hair
- 2 traditional age old massage techniques revealed
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Hair Loss Blueprint scores 61.61/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.hairlossblueprint.com, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: hairlossblueprint.com you’ll also be taken through to hairlossblueprint.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)